|spicy rabbit meat salad|
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked rabbit meat
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet pickles
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/2 cup diced cooked potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon liquid from sweet pickles
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or other thick salad dressing
- Mix first six ingredients lightly but thoroughly.
- Blend pickle liquid and lemon juice into dressing and mix with other ingredients.
- Chill for an hour to blend flavors.
Makes 4 servings, 3/4 cup each.
You dont know where to get rabbit meat? Then click on this link: Make Rabbit a Habit