In case you're wondering what makes up the remaining 2% of this 98% sand invention, Core77 reports that it is polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS), which is also one of the key ingredients in Silly Putty, not to mention McDonald's Chicken McNuggets and french fries.
Ah, polydimethylsiloxane, is there nothing you can't do?
Other Stuff We Can't Believe Really Exists
- Inventions in Everything: Turning Cans Into Sippy Cups
- Inventions in Everything: Anatomical Lego Figures
- It's Not What You Think....
- Inventions in Everything: Soup Bowl Attraction
- Inventions in Everything: Making Life More Difficult
- Inventions in Everything: The Oreo Separator Machine
- Air Shark!
- Markets in Everything: Stormtrooper Motorcycle Suit
- The Bike That Rides You
- One Inventor's Stick-to-itiveness
- High Five!
- Inventions for Everything
- The Best Mousetrap Ever
- An Invention for the True Wine Connoisseur
- Three of Ten Things You Don't Need on St. Patrick's Day
- The Future Just Got a Lot Cooler Than It Used to Be
- The Worst Piece of Design Ever Done
- The Magic Marker of the Future
- Coming Soon, to a Gym Near You!