Did you ever wonder what might be on the inside of a Lego® figure? Or any number of fantastical cartoon-like creatures?
We thought you might enjoy Freeny's art in case you've already seen the trailer for The Lego® Movie in theaters his summer. And if not....
The movie will be released in 2014. No word on whether it features any graphic autopsy scenes....
Other Stuff We Can't Believe Really Exists
- Inventions in Everything: Anatomical Lego Figures
- It's Not What You Think....
- Inventions in Everything: Soup Bowl Attraction
- Inventions in Everything: Making Life More Difficult
- Inventions in Everything: The Oreo Separator Machine
- Air Shark!
- Markets in Everything: Stormtrooper Motorcycle Suit
- The Bike That Rides You
- One Inventor's Stick-to-itiveness
- High Five!
- Inventions for Everything
- The Best Mousetrap Ever
- An Invention for the True Wine Connoisseur
- Three of Ten Things You Don't Need on St. Patrick's Day
- The Future Just Got a Lot Cooler Than It Used to Be
- The Worst Piece of Design Ever Done
- The Magic Marker of the Future
- Coming Soon, to a Gym Near You!